Ashbourne Truck Centre
- FAMILY RUN BUSINESS WITH 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE, SPECIALISING IN THE SALES, SERVICE & MAINTENANCE OF SEMI TRAILERS IN IRELAND
- SOLE SALES & SERVICE PARTNER FOR THE FAYMONVILLE GROUP IN IRELAND, FAYMONVILLE / MAX TRAILER / COMETTO
- SOLE AGENT FOR SCHMITZ CARGOBULL TIPPING TRAILERS IN IRELAND
- LARGE WORKSHOP FOR ALL REPAIRS
- HAVE FULLY TRAINED AND SPECIALISED STAFF
- LOCATED ONLY 15KLMS FROM DUBLIN, 10 MINS TRAVEL TIME FROM M50
During over 50 years it has existed, Faymonville has succeeded in gaining widespread acceptance for its business concepts in Belgium, Europe and worldwide. As a company that has made the exceptional its speciality, Faymonville is continually adding to its range of products and services. Its objective is to find transport solutions for an increasingly demanding Belgian and international clientèle.
THE GROUP HAS FIVE MAIN ACTIVITIES:
- Faymonville AG, F.E.L. I+II, Faymonville Polska and Cometto : the construction of towed equipment for the specialist haulage industry, the transport of glass and the transport of concrete elements ;
- Faymonville Distribution AG : the sale of trailers and sale of second-hand vehicles ;
- Faymonville Logistics: modern logistical centre, divided into four segments:
- Supplying the three production sites
- Shipping replacement parts to external customers
- Internally processed warehouse sales
- Issuance of material to the maintenance and repair department
- Faymonville Service AG :
- maintenance workshop ;
- 24/24 Service ;
- fully equipped intervention vehicle;
- repairs all makes.
- Faymonville Lease AG : financing possibilities for semi-trailers - MAX Rental : long term renting of trucks and semi-trailers.
Faymonville today :
- Number of employees : about 950
- Range: trailers and semi-trailers, with payloads from 15 to 15,000 tons, enabling Faymonville to satisfy all requirements in the area of transport with a difference
- Production capacity: a three-hectare site at Bullange, with 15,740 m² of production buildings, a 7,400 m² service center and a 6.585 m² CNC-hall, as well as a production site in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg with 36.250 m² and in Poland (21,000 m²). A service station has been opened in Noginsk (near Moscow) with a surface of 3,120m².
- Network: Faymonville already has a strong commercial presence throughout ALL Europe - from Spain to Scandinavia, from Ireland to Russia - and over the WHOLE world!
MAX Trailer is an innovative concept of building special trailers. Standardized components and an ultra-standardized manufacturing method allows to create a cost effective and high quality product.
Although the parent company is the Faymonville Holding, the MAX Trailer is greatly dissociating from the basic principle of personalized Faymonville vehicles.
The MAX Trailer trailers are standardized and of an exceptional quality because the Faymonville group is putting their entire know-how in the construction of these new brand.
The MAX Trailer trailers will be of the same quality which made the reputation of the Faymonville group.
The production is based on modern technology and processes.
- Flow from the production
- The DFT production
- Laser cutting
- Flame cutting
- Robot welding
- Bolts and nuts
...nothing is left to chance to ensure product quality.
Schmitz Cargobull is the leading manufacturer of trailers and semi-trailers for commercial vehicles in Europe. Schmitz Cargobull has stood for quality, reliability and modern technology since its beginning in 1892.
Our Aluminium Loading Ramps are made by Altec, in Germany. We believe for every loading situation there is a correct solution. We have a product range wide enough to suit most applications.
If you can’t find what you need we will design and manufacture the best solution for you. All of our products are certified and agree with the rules laid down by the EU.
From design to production we offer a top quality product!